Monday, September 7, 2009

10 thing i hate about you

10 things I hate about you

I hate the way of your stupidness.
I hate you never know why I get angry, even didn’t call me to apologize and I hate you so much to make me suffer from insomnia, even to make me wait your stupid apology call.
I hate you are so calm when I get angry.
I hate you always have so many proper excuses for your mistakes.
I hate the way you talk to me, even with so much patience and tenderness.
I hate you destroyed my first love announcement; even you wanted me to accept that.
I have it when you laugh on call, when you make me laugh, even worse you make me cry.
I hate you so much it makes me so sick, even your voice still surround me with melody.
I hate the way u read my mind but still don’t understand me well.
I hate you; I hate you; i hate you to the end of world;I hate the way I don’t hate you even at all.

No comments: