Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Calling Men is not an etiquette book or a business manual - this is a book to get to the truth of how to handle this oh-so-important part of your relationship with your man.
Some women are going to get just plain mad at me for daring to suggest that you should put some thought into how you handle phone calls with your man. They will loudly insist (and send me rude emails) that I should not have written this book because it shouldn't matter what happens on the phone. They want to be able to say and do anything that comes into their heads, and call their man ten times a day if they feel like it.
Tra-la-la, and yes, no one should ever get a flat tire, we should stay young forever, and the government should not tax us either - but that is not how life works in the real world!!
Many of these women will eventually, after a series of failed encounters and relationships with men, come unhappily to the realization that yes, it DOES matter, and these issues can make or break your relationship!
In Calling Men, I will show you the "whys" of everything I tell you to do, so you will understand why these methods and tips work. You'll understand the effect you have on a man when you don't call at the wrong time, and how your relationship is strengthened when he calls you. When you understand what happens in your man's mind, you'll instinctively pick up on these ways to act and react. These methods will become second nature to you very quickly - especially when you see how well they work!
Inside "Calling Men" You Will Find Out:
• What a man won't tell you, but will tell others - find out how he really feels about the woman who calls him when he's not even calling her
• What goes through a man's mind when you call him
• How the way you handle calls and emails will make him want you more!
• Why you are putting yourself in a lower power position when you initiate the calling
• The negative messages your call can be sending him
• When and how you benefit from NOT calling him - and how your relationship benefits
• What to do about emailing - does email count as a phone call?
• What to do about text messages and instant messages
• What should you do when you can plainly see that he's "online"?
• By the way - what are the real reasons that men don't call??
• How can you get him to ask for your number?
Click here to get you Calling Men